Blue Line Limousine
Brisbane based and family owned sedan limousine service.
First-Class Brisbane based Limousine services.
Blue Line Limousine is a family owned and operated luxury sedan limousine service, my Son and Me are uniquely positioned in the market to provide you the best possible price and service for your Brisbane Corporate Transfers, Airport transfers and wedding car hire.
There are many limousine companies out there that offer tailored and a variety of limousine services. We are take You-first approach very serious and most of our business comes from repeat “customers”. I struggle with the word customers, I do not see you as “just another customer”, once you book a service with us, you become my responsibility to get you where You want to go in Brisbane and surrounding areas. You are my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
I personally guarantee – to provide you with the most prestigious luxury travel experience in South East Queensland – guides everything I do and is the cornerstone of our brand. Offering limo hires in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and throughout South East Queensland, we specialise in providing corporate transportation, wedding limousines, formal car hires, and airport transfers.
Why Blue Line Limousine?
- My sedan limousines are of show room quality.
- My online booking and quote system is easy and simple.
- My limo quotes are very competitive.
- I personally check the cars every day.
- I ensure they are safety checked by the Queensland Authorities.
- I check each driver’s back ground before allowing them to drive the limousines.
- I own the business, my Son and I are your chauffeur the limo’s it cannot get more personal than that. (We do hire other drivers as backup)
Our limousine service is as safe as it can be.
Your safety is our highest priority. I make sure that our drivers and limousines in Brisbane are checked and re-checked
Your Limousine Chauffeurs are:
- Courteous and immaculately groomed in suits and ties.
- Over 25 years of age.
- Hold the appropriate Licences.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Brisbane area and South East Queensland.
- Carry mobile phones at all times.
- Accredited to Queensland standards to safely cater for children and infants.
- Insured for accidents and public liability.
- Expected to know the latest road conditions and congestions.
All Your Limo Drivers undergo:
- Driving record and criminal background checks.
- Substance abuse tests Individual road tests.
- Ongoing in-house training by management.
- Testing on their ability to navigate throug Brisbane, airports and terminals.
The drivers will have worked out the optimal route, through Brisbane, get you to your destination before they pick you up. Their objective is to ensure you arrive at your destination comfortably, on time.
What we do
We provide quality limousine services specialising in sedan and van limousines.
Brisbane Limousine car service
Blue line Limos is a family owned. We offer transfers across whole of Brisbane to and from airports, hotels and corporate offices. We have a fleet of well kept and modern sedan limousines.
- Airport Transfers – we provide Brisbane airport limousine transfers, Gold Coast airport transfers and Sunshine Coast airport transfers in prestige hire cars.
- Corporate Transfers – Corporate transfers including personalised service in executive limousines from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast airports direct to and from your business destination/corporate event.
- Wedding Hire – Choose from our range of luxury cars and arrive at the church on time and in style.
- Special Events – if you attending a concert or sporting event, leave your vehicle at home and relax with a hassle-free journey to and from the venue with our limousine hire.
- Formal Hire – enjoy the ride and make a lasting impression when you arrive.
Frequent Asked Limousine Hire Questions
Scroll through some of the questions we get.
We recommend booking as far in advance as possible – especially for special events and occasions. Many clients book months or even a year or more in advance. This is especially important for those times of year when demand is exceptionally high such as Melbourne Cup, Christmas, New Year and other major social or sporting events.
Q: Is toll and bridge charge extra?
No, the price you receive as part of the quote includes ALL toll and bridge charges that might occur on the route quoted.
We need to know the suburbs where you want to be picked up from and taken to; what time you want to be picked up and when you want to arrive at your destination; and how long you want to enjoy the journey.
If you want to repeat the experience for the trip home, we will need the same information for the return journey.
Our booking form should take you through the steps and information we need to complete that process.
Generally there is NOT a minimum hour requirement. We pick you up from the pick-up address and drive you to your destination. For events, weddings you might want to hire us for the duration of the wedding or event. We will contact and negotiate a mutual fair price.
To reserve your limousine for the day and time you want, using our booking form. Philip will contact you with the price and that is it. We do not charge booking fees.
We might ask you to put down a deposit to reserve the sedan limousine of your choice, payment can be made after the journey via credit card, cabcharge or cash.
If you pay via bank transfer you need to ensure that the FULL amount is paid before the pick-up. For scenarios like that we recommend that you pay a few days in advance to allow for the bank transaction to go through.
No, that is where we are different to taxi and cab services. Our prices include all fees and charges for the agreed trip. However, we understand that changes to a trip can occur, minor changes are generally absorbed by us.
The following changes to a trip might attract extra charges:
- Change of destination
- Route changes, deviating from the most direct route
- Extra stops along the way
- Extra stops that require waiting time
- Additional passengers
A round trip is where you book one of our Blue Line Limousines in Brisbane to pick you up and drive you to a destination, and then we return later to pick you up from a pre-arranged location. This can be the location where we dropped you off or can be a location of your choice.